Saturday, July 25, 2009

I need to live on the edge.

Okay so I have decided that I need to expand my horizons. The clothing I buy is simple and bright. If I walk into a store like Forever 21 it is so weird, crazy, funky. I hate it. I cannot stand all the patterns, designs etc etc. Since then, I have decided that I need to buy more stuff from stores like that. I need to pick things up that I would normally walk past. Perhaps if I try something new on there is a chance I will like it. I have to step out of my comfort zone and live on the edge.

On that note, yesterday I went shopping at Forever 21 and bought a shirt that I normally would walk right past. It was alittle bit on the pricey side but it fit well and it's a start to this new style I am forming for myself. I am not saying that I want alot of graphic tees but I want some funky and unique clothing items. I do not want to look childish but sophisticated and elegant with a bit of a twist. I am getting bored of my simple and bright wardrobe.


bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment