Sunday, February 24, 2013

Triumph

Two years ago I posted a blog about Alana being diagnosed with breast cancer. Well, two years have past and many rough moments she needed to overcome but she is healthy and well. She is the strongest person I know. She remained positive, kept up to date emails to close friends and family including myself and I cannot be happier for her. She wrote a book to allow others battling breast cancer as well as anyone who wants to learn about the struggles one goes through. Her book is published and on the shelves of many bookstores. I have so much respect for her and I am grateful for having her in my life. She has truly demonstrated how strong a person can be and that with a lot of support, a positive attitude and strength that you can truly do anything you set your mind too, even if its battling cancer. She just had her first book signing. I suggest to everyone to read her true words of wisedom. "Chemosabe" This woman is a true inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment