Sunday, October 31, 2010

Alana.

There is one specific person that has had a huge impact on my life.

She is...

Smart, successful and beautiful.
Mother, Daughter and Teacher
Confident, Strong and Positive


She has reached out to me and has helped me become who I am today. I look up to her and go to her when I am in need of advice. She has inspired me to become a teacher and I haven't doubted anything she has ever told me. She is strong and confident in anything and everything that she does.

Tonight I found out she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. I prayer for her and her family that she will overcome this. She told me " I am pretty open about it I guess because I want others to know that it's possible. I am really, really positive about it and I am confident that I am going to beat this thing. It will be a bit of a rough year, but it will make me stronger of course!"

She is my idol and I thank her for everything she has done for me.

Please keep her in your prayers, that she will beat this thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment