Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chubby Monkey.

Lately, I've been cutting pictures and quotes out of magazines. I have a big stack of pictures that I cut out and have no idea what to do with them. It all started when I opened my closest with my bookshelf in it and a pile of magazines came tumbling down. Instead of putting them all back I decided that it's time to get rid of some. After 5 years of magazine subscriptions you create quite a collection. However before I throw them out I want to make sure that there is no pictures, or anything that I may use in the future. Each day I go through at least one magazine. I'm thinking of making a collage OR one of my faourite things to do is go to the dollarstore and buy magnets and then put the pictures on magnets and cut them out. This way I can get a magnet board and every so oftern change it up. I must say I probably had the coolest locker in high school. I would always have a huge collage on my locker door of just magazine pictures but they were all magnets. It looked awesome!

I made a sock monkey today. It took forever to sew but it turned out great. I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment