Monday, August 3, 2009

A perfect ending to a long weekend!

Today, was a bit of a lazy day. I went over to my neighbors at 7:00am to let their dogs outside (I am dogsitting for a few days while they are on vacation) Then I fell back to sleep for a few more hours. It was pleasant. Eventually when I got up and out of bed I realized my family had decided to go out for the day and take Aaron to Memorial Park. I was a bit disappointed because I would have went.....they have swings there. Anyway, my grandmother called and asked me if I wanted to get a few things at the store with her. In the end we spent close to 150$ on supplies for next year. I am very happy, I am slowly able to check things off my list. After we were done shopping we decided to go out for dinner. We went to Happy Jack's. I haven't been there in ages, I don't eat chinese food so it never crosses my mind to eat there. However, they had a large selection of Canadian food. It was very nice, we sat outside on the Patio. We had a very nice view of the Peace Bridge and the boats going by. It was very relaxing and peaceful.

ciao.

1 comment: