Sunday, August 2, 2009

Henna + Fireworks + Chicken Souvlaki = <3

Tonight I went to Canal Days with Sam and Abby. When we got there we met up with Rob and Melissa. This was EXTREMELY AWKWARD. I have never really been around them since they started dating, I wasn't sure if I could handle it. Anyway other then the sole fact of it be awkward, the fireworks were AMAZING. This was one of the best firework displays I have seen in a while. After the fireworks were over I raced through the crowd to the Henna booth before it closed. Yes you guessed it.. I got a peace sign on the inside of my wrist. Here is a picture, its not done yet though, right now it is orange by tomorrow it should be dark brown.


After I got my tattoo I ran into Miss Aliberti and Miss Arsenault. I was very happy to see them both. It was nice to say a final goodbye personally to Miss Arsenault seeing as she is leaving for Moscow, Russia very soon. Goodbyes are the worst. I am sure we will cross paths again... plus there's always facebook. After we said our goodbyes..... we bought chicken Souvlaki, it was delish. It was overall a great night.


bye for now.

1 comment: